Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Hair

On this past Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012, I made a gutsy decision.. I cut most of my hair off! My hair, as you can see in the following picture, was very long. My hair, when pulled straight, came to my waist. I have always had long hair, except one time that I cut it short when I was in middle school. I found a hair style online that I really liked and debated for two weeks over what to do.. I wasn't even sure on my way to the salon rather or not I was going to cut it short or if I was going to just got a trim. After talking with my hair stylist, we decided to go short! I was able to donate 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love! That put my hair right around shoulder length, we then sculpted and cut from there. I am happy with how it turned out!

Before:


After:


No comments:

Post a Comment