Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful: Day 1 and 2


Day 1

I am thankful for having a loving and kind boyfriend. He is there for me whenever I need him. He is not only my boyfriend but also my best friend. I can confide in him for anything. We can sit and talk for hours or just be blessed by sitting in quiet, enjoying each other’s company. He loves me for who I am and doesn’t want me to change at all. He accepts me for me and loves all my quirks. He has made my life better and I am blessed to be able to spend the rest of my life with him!




Day 2

I am thankful for my family who loves and supports me and the few good friends that I have. I may not have a huge army of close friends, but the few that I do I really cherish. It is better to a have a few close friends that a huge group of ones that aren’t there for you. I am thankful for them being there when I need them, for the talks and laughs.



No comments:

Post a Comment