Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Steampunk Inspired

I have had this gorgeous steampunk clock scrapbook paper for awhile now.
I wasn't sure exactly what to do with it, or what to accent it with.
I recently got a pack of tags that had some in it with a little stopwatch on it.
I knew they would match perfectly!
I started looking through my scrapbooking supplies, gathering materials to match.
I came up with some lace like ribbon, washi tape with old clocks on it, tan flowers, half back pearls, and clock hand charms.




The first card I put a Happy Birthday sentiment on and put it for sale in my Etsy shop.
The last two cards I left blank and put them in my stash for cards to have when I need them to give.
They will either be happy birthday cards or thank you cards.

Cards such as these and more are available in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment