Thursday, February 21, 2013

Enchanted Forest

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner!
Although I love the holiday, I do not have many crafting items relating to it!
I had to get creative to create a card for St. Patrick's Day!

When I think of St. Patrick's Day,
I think of little Leprechauns running through a magical forest,
chasing fairies and finding gold.
I had some pretty forest paper in my stash, so I used that to build off of...


The background is a forest scene.
The bottom right corner is adorned with green and yellow flowers, half-back pearls, and a decorated button.
There is a green flower with a half-back pearl in the upper lefthand corner.
Three half-back pearls descend down from there.
Three playful birds are stamped and colored then decorated with glitter beside the tree.

This card and many more are available in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment