Friday, February 22, 2013

Grunge Green

Without having much St. Patrick's Day themed items in my craft stash,
I had to get creative.
This time I wanted to use some of my green paper flowers.
I choose a paper that I thought would make them pop and went from there!


Bright, striped grunge background of greens, blues, and browns.
Green, Blue, and tan flowers decorate most of the card.
A few chipboard arrows, circles, and squares decorate around the flowers.
There is a small rectangle that reads "for you".

I love how this card turned out with a grunge look,
but yet still very bright and fun!

This card and many more are available in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I have some flowers like that too and used them in my St. Patrick's Day cards, I love the look of the smaller flowers, especially on cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete