Monday, April 15, 2013

April and May Dry Erase Menu

I decided to combine the months of April and May on my dry erase menu and use the quote "April showers bring May flowers" to build upon.

If you would like a background on my dry erase menu,
you can view my first blog post on it here:
http://ktscreativeinsights.blogspot.com/2013/01/dry-erase-menu.html


I used a Spring themed 12x12 scrapbook sheet for the background.
I then used a 8x8 sheet for the foreground.
I picked something that had some decoration but was mostly plain in the center so that the menu would be easily read.
I used my Cricut to cut out the letters for the headline
"April Showers Bring May Flowers"
and glued the letters on.
I used paper flowers to accent the headline and the 8x8 paper,
using glittered brads to hold them together and then glue dots to hold them to the paper.

That's our menu for the month of April and May! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

    Also visit my website - todoandalucia

    ReplyDelete