Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spooky Halloween Card

Tonight I am sharing with you a new Halloween card.
I made a few last cards to put in my Etsy shop for the Halloween season.


For this one I started with black paper that had "Boo" in various sizes on it.
I then used scalloped scissors to cut out a smaller section from tan paper that had various Halloween sentiments on it. I put this section on the bottom right corner.
On top of this I put a spooky looking tree, a full moon, and a small graveyard scene.
Ribbon with spiders on it runs across the top of the card and down the left side.
Where the ribbon crosses I placed a glitter foam spiderweb sticker.

This card and many more are available for sale in my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/164224458/halloween-card-boo-tree-spiderweb-spooky

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment