Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Baking

Sunday, I spent the day baking.
Our house was filled with smells of chocolate fudge and sugar cookies.
I think I may have added on a few pounds just from the smell!
Better than any candle!


Fudge getting ready to go into the fridge to chill.


One of many, many batches of sugar cookies!

As much as I wish that I could buy everyone a gift for Christmas, I just cannot.
So instead, I make coworkers, neighbors, and such homemade goodies!
I will be packaging these up soon and passing them out!

What Christmas goodies have you been making?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the fudge I burned trying to make it so it's down to cookies and chocolates for my friends :)
    your cookies look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's real easy to burn! I stand over it the whole time! lol! And it is definitely an arm workout stirring it too! Thanks! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete