Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eye Art

When I first started learning how to work in Photoshop, my friend Lindsey, got me to work on editing eyes. I fell in love with it and have been working on them ever since! The following are a few of my favorites.


Frozen by Your Words
Beautiful blue eye, frozen by cold words.


Golden Insight
Gorgeous eye in golden colors, surrounded by rhinestones.


Beauty in the Broken
Gorgeous green eye, shattered, with flowers to the side and a butterfly. This image shows how beautiful something that is broken can be, and how there can still be hope, that life can thrive from something that is broken.


Perfect Pixie
Beautiful eye in dark purples, inspired by fairies.


All of the prints above are available for purchase in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment