Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Cards with a Winter Chill

These pretty Christmas cards were created with a Winter chill in mind.






I had a Christmas paper pad that I had ordered from Oriental Trading several years ago.
I flipped through that, finding paper that would fit my Wintery theme.
Pretty papers of blues and purples did the trick!
Each card has blue ribbon with snowflakes running across it.
A tag was then adhered. Each tag has a white glittery brad.
Each card has either a snowman with rhinestone buttons or a Christmas ornament with a rhinestone and a "Christmas Wishes" sentiment.
Some of the cards are embellished with chipboard snowflakes with bling or with bows.

Cards, such as the ones above, can be found in my Etsy store
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment