Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sock Monkey

My older brother threw a hint at me a couple of months ago.
He mentioned that he had never had a sock monkey before.
Michael loves monkeys.
So I knew right then that I had to make him a sock monkey for Christmas!
This was going to be my first project ever using my sewing machine!

I got the pattern and pair of socks from my boyfriend's mom, 
who is amazing at sewing!



I was so excited to start working on the sock monkey!
After playing around with my sewing machine I felt confident enough to begin the sock monkey!
I was so excited when I got the two legs done!
My first sewing project was coming to life!

I am very pleased with how the sock monkey turned out!




And I must say, I am in love with using my sewing machine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment