Monday, December 10, 2012

Vintage Inspired Christmas Cards

I got some really cute chipboard Christmas reindeer, ornaments, snowmen, and doves from Michael's.
These embellishments inspired me to create some vintage inspired Christmas cards.





I had a Christmas paper pad that I had ordered from Oriental Trading several years ago.
I flipped through that, finding paper that would fit my vintage theme.
I had some country Christmas ribbon that worked well with the look I wanted.
I ran the ribbon across each of my cards.
I then used vintage like tags and tied a bow on them with twine.
I then adhered the chipboard embellishments to the tags.
Pretty red Christmas flowers with gold brads add a little extra "pop".
Each card features a Christmas sentiment that are puffy stickers.
I added in a few rhinestones on each card for a little extra bling.

Cards, such as the ones above, can be found in my Etsy store
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment