A hobby that I have picked up recently is creating wine charms.
Have you seen the price of those in stores?! Why not save a little and make your own?
Or, if you do not feel like making them, buy handmade! :-)
These are some Christmas themed wine charms that I have had a lot of fun creating.
They were very easy and fun to create.
- I started out with a thicker gauge wire, 20 gauge in this case.
- I took that wire and cut them into matching lengths.
- I then picked a set of charms that I liked and picked several beads to accent each charm.
- I strung those onto the wire.
- I then formed the wire into a circle.
- One end I made a loop on and the other bent slightly so that it would hook into the loop.
Some of these I made as gifts and some I made for purchase in my Etsy shop