Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fun Purse Cards

I have had some blank cards in the shape of purses that I bought a while back.
I have been wanting to use them to make some cute cards but
was having a hard time finding inspiration.
Then it struck me, these would be cute for something like a bridal shower or a wedding!
So I began creating!




The main part of each card is decorated with paper that has love and wedding sentiments.
One has a light pink polka dot top with pink rhinestone hearts and has pink heart ribbon running down the center.
One is hot pink with light pink lacey ribbon tied in a bow with clear rhinestones and a rhinestone heart.
One is teal with blue ribbon tied in a bow and clear rhinestones.
One has purple polka dots with light purple shimmery ribbon and a purple rhinestone.
The fifth one has green gingham with pretty green ribbon with green half back pearls.

These were easy and a lot of fun to make!

These and many more cards are available in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment