Sunday, January 27, 2013

Teal and Brown

I have had these really pretty teal and brown flower beads for awhile.
I have also had brown wooden flower charms for awhile.
I loved both of these, but could never figure out what to make with them.
Then I realized, I should put them together!


I loved how they turned out!
I used beading wire to make these earrings.
I strung the wooden cross charms onto the middle of the wire.
I pulled both sides of the wire together to thread the teal pearl like bead
onto both strands at once.
I then separated the two ends, stringing teal seed beads onto each strand.
I brought the stands back together to string the flower on.
Separating the strands again, I strung more teal seed beads.
I brought the strands back together one last time to add one more teal pearl like bead.
I used a wire crimp to finish the earrings off and hook onto fishhook earring backs.


Earrings such as these are available in my shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.esty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment