Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Scrapbooking Page - Bringing in 2011

I have A LOT of scrapbooking to catch up on!
The page I am sharing with you today is one that I created using pictures from New Year's 2011.


I love those two pictures of us!
You can tell how happy we are!
The scrapbook paper was beautiful as it was, in shades of red and gold,
with gold sentiments
I situated the two pictures using the block like gradients as guides.
I added three clear rhinestones at the top to make the sentiment "Love" stand out.
I added a chipboard cutout across both pictures, "Love".
I added a sentiment to the bottom right "The most beautiful action in the world is to love".
I added a three dimensional sticker coming off of one of the pictures.
"Dreams come true"
I added a tag in the bottom right, "Bring in 2011. Betty's house."

No comments:

Post a Comment