Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Starting to Feel the LOVE

I know it is only January, but Valentine's Day will be here before you know it!
The stores have already stocked there shelves full of great goodies for you Valentine!
I did not want to fall behind, so I have also created some yummy cards
for you to give to your Valentine this year.
They are available on my Etsy shop.
They are also here for inspiration to you as well! :)

 



I love how this set of cards turned out!
I used two different stamps that I got from Michael's.
One was two cute little deer kissing and the other is a bear holding a heart.
I stamped them onto vintage tags.
I then colored them with my prismacolor pencils and Crayola markers.
I tied the tags with gold and white twine that I found in the $1 bins at Target! (Great find!)
I then glued them onto pretty paper that I used patterned scissors to cut.
I then covered the white card in red or pink card stock and then adhered my image!

This set of cards, along with many more, are available in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsbyKT.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment