Monday, January 14, 2013

Lime Green Love Bird

My focus today was to try and create some Valentine's cards that were of
untraditional Valentine's colors (red and pink).

I had a cute felt lime green bird that I based this card on.


The background is a blue, green, and brown floral pattern.
Green polka dot ribbons runs horizontally across the card, with a tan colored ribbon with love sentiments on top of that.


Pretty paper flowers with pearls decorate the lower corner.


A large green felt bird is the main focus of the card.It has a pearl eye.
A 3dimensional sticker that says "Be My Love" is located next to the bird.

This card is great for Valentine's day, a wedding, an anniversary, or just to show someone that you love them!

This card and many more are available in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment