Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby Crib

I found a very cute set of baby stickers.
The sheet consisted of a crib, a mobile, and several other small accents.
I bought it with the thought to make a card with them.
This is what I came up with:


I based all my embellishments off of the colors in the crib sticker.
I picked a striped paper that had blues, greens, and yellows in it.
I cut two strips of it and glued them on either side of the card.
I then centered the crib at the bottom of the card,
placing the mobile sticker above it.
I used adhered plaid bows to the bumper of the crib.
I placed yellow pearl stars on top of the bows.
On the mobile, I adhered several pearl stars to make it more three-diminsional.

Cards such as this one are available in my Etsy shop
http://www.CreationsByKT.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment